[Scribus] Document corruption/backward typing?

Wolfgang Rumpf evildrbob
Thu Sep 18 02:44:12 CEST 2003

Found this in the archives - happened to one of my docs too.  Any ideas
what causes this and if there's a fix?
On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 21:52, Malte Cornils wrote:
 > Hi, >>I've just tried out the new version and it is really a great
improvement wrt >on-screen-rendering (the only problem is that the
cursor is just slightly >above where it should be on my system).
 >>There is one bug in the attached document: >>try to type into the
upper right text box. Text will not appear at the >cursor's position,
but at the beginning of this box and it will start >appearing
*backwards*. >>I hope you can reproduce this behaviour, it's really
weird :-) Send the text frame to the scrapbook. Then delete the text
frame on the
page. Drag the copy of the frame back to the page. Fixed.

Probably some minor bit of corruption in the doc.

--------
R. Wolfgang Rumpf, Ph.D.
Bioinformaticist & Director of Product Development
Rescentris, Ltd.
PGP public encryption key available at www.keyserver.net