[Scribus] Scribus reviewed in the latest LinuxFormat

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic_racehorse
Sat Sep 13 00:18:22 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 10:37, Paul wrote:
> That said, the reviewer did make a mistake I won't object to -
> apparently, Scribus is the only Linux dtp application available...

According to it's web site (http://www.stacken.kth.se/project/pptout/),
Passepartout is an "Open Source Desktop Publishing application for the X
Windows environment." It appears to be just what it claims. If it works,
then Scribus would not be the only page layout software for linux (but
it would be the only one at or above 1.0 mark.)