[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.0 and Suse 8.2

Rudolf.Schuh at eurocopter.com Rudolf.Schuh
Thu Sep 11 07:58:40 CEST 2003

I?ve installed Scribus 1.1.0 yesterday evening (without problems). As I
found till now anything works and ...wow!! it?s very fast, the Fonds are
displayed right and not only at 100% but also at 200% and 50%!! For me it?s
the first version I really can work with, the Problems with wrong displayed
fonds were really annoying for me. That was a great improvement - Many
Thanks to Franz and Paul!

PS: If you would add a function of activating text using the keyboard ,
Scribus will be nearly perfect.

Rudi (with a lot of experience in DTP Software)