[Scribus] Cut and Paste

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Thu Sep 11 07:05:39 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 19:06, Craig Bradney wrote:
> Is there a way to cut/copy from one page and paste to another? Whenever
> I cut or copy and then move to the next page I dont have the option to
> paste anymore...

Not yet. This is where the scrapbook is so handy. Right-click drag your
object to the scrapbook and then left click drag the same object to the
new page.  Think of the scrapbook like the pasteboard (if have you used
it) in Pagemaker or Q-Xpress.

> Also, is there a right click menu for a blank page? I get nothing.

No, because there are no objects and page or doc level settings are in
the File.. menu.

Cheers,
Peter