[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.0 and fink

Martin Costabel costabel
Thu Sep 11 01:29:17 CEST 2003

Carol Kankelborg wrote:

> I currently have Scribus 1.0.1-3, downloaded via fink.  (I used a
> work-around to get
> the "unstable" scribus installed.)  Fink does not yet have the lastest
> scribus.

Says who? It does, since more than 10 hours. Your problem is that you
are in the slow line of sourceforge's cvs server (or so I presume), so
it will take a couple more hours until fink selfupdate will give it
automatically to you.

If you are really in a hurry, I can mail you the scribus.info file for
1.1.0.

Will I
> mess up my fink installations by downloading and installing scribus
> 1.1.0 on my own?
> Or, can anyone tell me how long it generally takes for fink to pick up
> the latest-greatest?

As you can see, it is instantaneous ;-)

--
Martin