[Scribus] Download links for 1.1.0

Steve Herrick steveh
Wed Sep 10 23:27:11 CEST 2003

Quoting joev_nylxs at pipeline.com:

> CHris
>
> This says that libart is part of GNOMES CVS. I use KDE and a search on the
> gnome.org site doesn't return anything for libart. So, where is the source
> download?
>
> Thanks
> Joe

I found it through Google, but it was a .deb file, not source. I am now
downloading a dependency for that dependency (libc6 2.3.2-6). This is not fun
(espcially since I have to boot into Windows to use my #(/%"!% winmodem), much
as it might be worth it in the long run. I hope Scribus doesn't descend into the
dependency hell other Linux apps are in.

Anyway, I still think that all dependencies should be linked from Scribus' own
download page.

Steve