[Scribus] Document Setup doesnt affect document history

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Wed Sep 10 15:07:43 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 08:12, Craig Bradney wrote:
> Hmm as you may have guessed, now I'm trying 1.1 and am coming across
> some things as I go....
>
> If you change the Document Setup after creating the document (ie the
> margin values), the document history (ie undo) is not affected so it is
> impossible to undo without closing and reopening.
>
> Craig
> Scribus 1.1.0, KDE 3.1.3, Gentoo Linux

Changing the page margin size was - I do not think - meant to be part of
the undo history buffer. Only changes to text or object movement, as far
as I  can see.

Note, I have no problems changing page margin sizes several times in the
same document by using File > Document Setup. Works as designed.

Hope that helps,
Peter