[Scribus] CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS....please help

tom jakabfy tjakabfy
Tue Sep 9 22:48:43 CEST 2003

Can someone help here... still can't compile SCRIBUS because of these
library/header problems

I sent this back on Sept. 2, still no takers...

Hi Guys:
I am now using SUSE 8.1 and ./configure Scribus gives the error message "Can't
find HEADERS and LIBRARIES files"

I have located the files and tried to add the lines for CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS
to the ./configure script... but I can't seem to get anywhere.

The libraries are in /usr/share/autoconf/autoscan/
So I typed in:

./configure CPPFLAGS=" /usr/share/autoconf/autoscan/" LDFLAGS="
/usr/share/autoconf/autoscan/" but that doesn't work.

I then set the FLAGS using export; that killed the gcc compiler.

Please help....

Tom