[Scribus] Examples

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Sep 9 20:30:50 CEST 2003

Thanks very much Steve and Thomas.

Steve, yours really show how you can reproduce a very similar PDF by
using Scribus. I think I will have to produce the next magazine I create
in InDesign as I dont think I'll have time to migrate everything in 2
weeks. I'll give it a go in earnest soon though.

Anyone else care to share such examples as Steves where you have used a
previous product such as InDesign or Quark and have now been able to
move to Scribus and get at least as good a result?

thanks again
regards
Craig