[Scribus]

Paul paulf.johnson
Sun Sep 7 14:24:02 CEST 2003

Hi,

> yesterday I install Scirbus, but I had on the english menue language.
> Plaese let me know how I can  change the language from english to
> german.

You shouldn't need to do anything as the app should default to your
native language (assuming that you've set the machine up correctly)

Open a terminal window and type set - part way down you'll see a line
which says LANG=. For German, it should say LANG=de. If it doesn't you
need to set the lang correctly.

Failing that, from a terminal window

scribus --lang=de

will do the job, but you're better off checking the LANG environment
variable is correctly set.

TTFN

Paul
--