[Scribus] Tutorial-PDF online

Jacek Kijewski jacek
Tue Sep 2 01:09:49 CEST 2003

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Thomas Zastrow wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I try to build a tutorial for DTP-beginners with Scribus. Here:
>
> http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/scribus/beginners_tutorial.pdf
>
> you can find a first PDF of the tutorial-document. A lot of Scribus-functions will be described in the tutorial which will be based on this Scribus-doc. Any more suggestions??

Nice title page :) I would read about making titles (or making the tekst
structure at all), I thing many thing are not implemented yet and some
are not working (especially enlarging font size in a selection's of text
in a frame)... so perhaps it would be better to wait a while.

BTW: where can I find any "wish list" (or a kind of plan) for scribus
development?

--
***********Jacek Kijewski, jacek at sail-ho.pl z odwiecznym (since 1995) mottem: *
"Kazda  dostatecznie rozwinieta technologia niczym