[Scribus] Big typesize lines overlap

Pierre Abbat phma
Mon Sep 1 05:30:38 CEST 2003

On Sunday 31 August 2003 23:08, Peter Linnell wrote:
> The make the measurements palette appear: Tools > Show measurement. Then
> click on text on the top of the pallette.

Ah. I thought the measurements palette was at the bottom of the main window,
the thing that says how big the zoom is.

The palette has a button labeled "Ya" which doesn't do at all what I expected.
I thought it would transliterate the text into Cyrillic. It reverses the
order of the letters without reversing the letters. The "Th" button (or is
that an obsolete Russian letter?) strikes out the text.

> Or for adding paragraph style, Edit > Styles, where you can create new
> styles or edit existing ones.

Shouldn't that be under Style?

phma

--