[Scribus] Big typesize lines overlap

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Mon Sep 1 04:45:17 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-31 at 22:26, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> I just recast Scribus 1.0 (should I narg the grimoire guru to bump the version
> number?) and ran into this problem. I'm writing a children's book, so the
> type must be big. The type size is 48 points, but the line spacing is only
> 14.4 points (reading the PS output). Are they set separately? Am I missing
> something?
>
> phma

The important thing to do before adding text is to set the type size
first, which will automatically adjust the spacing. You can also create
a papagraph style, like the one I created in the revised sample doc,
which is called Big Children. So enter or import text. Select all via
Ctrl-A in the text box and then click on the style name in the
measurements palette in the bottom.

Peter