[Scribus] SCRIBUS DTD (suite)

bulk at katskave.com bulk
Fri Oct 31 00:09:49 CET 2003

Thanks for the link, that document is a start.  The problem is that I
don't know which of those elements are required, which are optional,
where they are legal (what can I nest inside of what), etc.  It's not a
full spec.  I'm gonna try to work with it anyway, but without a full
spec it makes the project an order of magnitude more difficult (not
only do I need to convert, I need to partially reverse engineer the
document structure). Anyway, I'm off to make my first pass at it.  :)

thanks again for the pointer.

-- mary