[Scribus] Printing multiple copies

Steve Withers swithers
Thu Oct 30 09:03:33 CET 2003

In Scribus v1.0.1 (on RH 9.0) if I try to print (via LPR) 25 copies of a
page, the samba-based (RH 8.0) print server will only print one page.

I have to add -K25 to the lpr command in the field provided.....then it
will print the page as 25 jobs....giving me 25 copies.

Ideally, I'd like to print pages 1,3,5 and then stick those pages back
in and print 2,4,6.....but the dialogs don't allow for that.

What I am able to do, works well.

Does Scribus work better with CUPS or is lpr just fine?

--
Steve Withers <swithers at mmp.org.nz>