[Scribus] Missing Properties toolbox

tom jakabfy tjakabfy
Thu Oct 30 05:10:42 CET 2003

Hey Neil:
I had this happen before on my system. it was more than just the Properties
box, but the fix was simple.
Go into your home/name directory and find the folder .scribus (that's dot
scribus). Rename this to .scribus1 or something like that. Then restart
Scribus and you should find that the Properties boxes in the Tool selection
should now work. Worked for me.

Tom