[Scribus] Missing Properties toolbox

neil lewis gibsonsphoto
Wed Oct 29 22:19:57 CET 2003

Hi all,

I've compiled Scribus 1.1.1 on SuSE 9.0 on a couple of boxes. On my main
home PC, everything is fine but on my main work PC, the Properties
toolbox doesn't appear when "Show Properties" is selected on the Tools menu.

I seem to remember someone else having this problem before and Paul (I
think) saying something about editing a plain text config file. I can't
see anything in the archives, so this might have been in connection with
frames or something else.

I believe the problem was simply about the screen coordinates for the
item being somehow set at values that put it completely off the screen
and so not visible.

Anyway, any bright ideas how to get the Properties toolbox to reappear?

Thanks,

Neil Lewis, London.