[Scribus] text formatting (bullet lists, special characters, subscripts) suggestions...

Johannes Wilm j
Wed Oct 29 18:29:45 CET 2003

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 15:22, Peter Linnell wrote:
<...>
> Handling Equations in any DTP app is not easy. This is one of those
> corner cases where you need a lot of DTP tools and no one method is
> always better than the other. It will take some experimenting, depending
> on what apps and versions you have available.
<...>

Well, if it is possible to make a python-script to add functionality such as
"edit this svg", shouldn't it likewise be possible to make a python-plugin
for formula-editing (start formula-editor, export as SVG or something + keep
formula-data for future editing)? I don't quite get how you make such a
script,as I see the basic problem in the fact that one doesn't seem to be
able to add functionality in other menues than the "Script"-menu. Or is that
just me?

--
Johannes Wilm