[Scribus] Introduction

Craig H. Anderson craig
Wed Oct 29 17:54:17 CET 2003

Greetings,

I am trying out Scribus for the first time and thought
I would introduce myself.  I live in Pueblo, Colorado, USA
and I'm trying to develop a consulting practice supporting
Open Source software.  One of the first requests I've had
is for desk top publishing.  Scribus looks like it has
the features to be usable right now.

I'm currently using version 1.0.1 as packaged for Debian
on a notebook with a mobile pentium 2 at 333MHz.  I will
try out version 1.1.1 as soon as I can.

First question.  How fast a processor and how much memory is
recommended to use Scribus for significant documents?

Thanks