[Scribus] Convert to outlines

Steve Jacobs steve
Mon Oct 27 19:41:02 CET 2003

I'm using the libart 2.3.16 deb package too. Qt 3.2.1 is is compiled.

Removing Debian's libart and replacing it with source appears to be far from
trivial. Dpkg thinks that no fewer than 177 other packages (most of Gnome and
KDE) rely on it.

Instead, I compiled libart_lgpl 2.3.8 (not the newest, but the tarball was
already on my hard drive) and installed it into /opt, then hacked Scribus'
Makefile to look for my new libart, then make uninstall, make clean, make,
make install. This with yesterday's cvs, by the way.

It made no difference, convert to outlines still fails the same way. Either I
didn't do this right (advice very welcome) or libart isn't the problem.

Regards,

Steve