[Scribus] python plugin

Johannes Wilm j
Sun Oct 26 22:12:44 CET 2003

On Sunday 26 October 2003 21:59, Paul wrote:
<...>
> > I do
> > think that is great, but I thought maybe one could make it possible to
> > have a
 script selected which onlz reacts upon certain hooks being
> > called. As the main-function gets called automatically when one runs a
> > python script directly, other function names could play an alike role.
>

> You should be able to do that via the plugins, though don't ask me how -
> I've never sat down to study Python.

But don't you have to have hooks in the scribus application that check for the
existence of some function when performing some standard action (like
appending a page)? (Of course it should only do that if one has selected a
script to be running in the background)

--
Johannes Wilm