[Scribus] Error building 1.1.1

fsanta fsanta
Sun Oct 26 20:21:09 CET 2003

> > I have a 1.1.1 rpm tested on SuSE and red-hut-pizza
> > which I'll gladly send to you if it's of any use. You
> > can convert it to debian I think.
> > Steve.
>
> I got this 1.1.1 rpm -- thanx to Steve -- and debianized
> it with "alien" for my Debian box, without any problem
> and got a .deb which was installable without any problems
> too. It should work on any Debian Woody/Sarge/Sid system

Is there any fast webspace where we could put these packages
for download so that we could remove the ./configure stuff?
If there isn't then I'll volunteer to put it on my school
server. Even if it's not bleeding edge cvs it saves a lot
of time.

Brilliant program. You have transfomed dtp on Linux. You
should see the pdf's my students produce.

Cheers, Steve.