[Scribus] Feature Request

Paul paul
Fri Oct 24 08:40:50 CEST 2003

Hi,

> >It is doable and is already there - select Snap to grid in the tools and
> >you'll always have straight lines which are a fixed distance apart.

> You know you are our hero, don't you?  ;o)

Stop, you're embarassing me ;-p

Symlinks should work on the current version as well - that one was
tricky, but between us, Franz has it working.

> You always come thru for us!  I'll have to give this a try later.  If
> you select "snap to grid", does
> it snap everything on the page to the grid or just the item you select?
> I couldn't tell when trying
> it just now.

>From memory, it snaps what you have selected to the grid, not everything
else.

> Also, found new bug in the cvs I just compiled.  Seems when you select
> print and the print options
> window opens, you select a different print setup, like moving from
> "draft" to "normal", your
> "Options" button disappears or goes ghosted.  You can only select
> options on the present printer
> selection that appears in the window when it opens.

Confirmed. I get that as well. Probably something I've done when
optimising... it's quicker not to let you change things you know ;-p

TTFN

Paul
--
One OS to fool them all