[Scribus] Feature Request

Wesley T Allen wezlo
Thu Oct 23 22:22:35 CEST 2003

Hi,
	I think I mentioned this once before, but I don't think I specifically asked
for the feature.

	When I'm using Scribus I'm typically drawing a lot of lines that need to be
perpendicular to one another (If you want an example I'll be happy to
oblige).  I draw the lines, but if my hand moves they go a little skewed and
I need to change properties to the appropriate angle.  I can do this, but it
adds a lot of time to my work.  What I'd love to do is be able to hold down
the shift key while drawing a line; which would keep the angle at 0/360 or
90/270 and allow no other angles.  OOo has this feature so you can check out
what I'm asking for.
	Is this "doable," does it even sound like a good idea to people?

Wes