[Scribus] difficulties with "collect for output" function

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Thu Oct 23 13:37:11 CEST 2003

When I try to run the "collect for output" function, it only exports
the .sla file, and not the image files associated with the document.
In the xterm window, I get this error:

> cp: copying multiple files, but last argument `600-3.tif' is not a
> directory
> Try `cp --help' for more information.
> cp: copying multiple files, but last argument `1/leafwatermark2.jpg'
> is not a directory
> Try `cp --help' for more information.

I have observed that in the collect for output window, the "File type"
is greyed out with "directories" showing.  I wonder why I am unable to
change the file type, and if that is what is causing the error message.

-Sunil