[Scribus] Qt 3.2.2

fsanta fsanta
Mon Oct 20 00:53:54 CEST 2003

On Sunday 19 October 2003 20:33, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I missed the reason why you need 3.2.2 (I have Scribus
> > 1.1.2 running fine on SUSE 8.2 with qt3.1.1)
>
> Bug fixes and speedups.

You'll need a couple of cool beers or so whilst waiting for
gmake to end but it's well worth the wait. Smooth flicker
free Scribus and a KDE that you can run on a PII 450 so
that windows users don't tell you how slow it is. Totally
and 100%'ly recommended. Thanks Paul for the info.

I run a 20 node SuSE only lan in an international college
here in Spain. I can't do the qt make on all clients so
what's the possibility of being able to use checkinstall to
grab an rpm and ssh it around the lan via yast? Anyone been
there?
Cheers, Steve.