[Scribus] scribus wish list structure

Jacek Kijewski jacek
Sun Oct 19 23:14:53 CEST 2003

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003, Oliver Keller wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i think the scribus wish list wiki
> (http://www.deswahnsinnsfettebeute.de/scribus/zwiki/WishList)
>   would need some splitting in different sections.
> Im thinking about sections like "Import/Export Filters",
> "General Features (keybindings, template pages etc.)" ...
>
> But my english is too bad, so that i can't guess good names for
> other sections (e.g. addressing font layout repectivley type setting).
>
> I hope you have some good ideas!

Hm, perhaps also tagging "wishes" with "it would be done soon" "it will be
done later" "we will think about it" and "thats make no sense" by authors
(if they wish, of course) would be useful to users...

--
***********Jacek Kijewski, jacek at sail-ho.pl z odwiecznym (since 1995) mottem: *
"Kazda  dostatecznie rozwinieta technologia niczym