[Scribus] Pot files

Kobus Wolvaardt kobuswolf
Mon Oct 13 12:39:43 CEST 2003

A few days/weeks ago i saw something about 1.1 pot files being
incompatible with 1.0 pot files. Can I somehow port the translations I
have already made?

And can I use my own pot file (compile it back into the cade or
something) to see the effect and test strings before I commit it?

Thanks
Kobus Wolvaardt

P.S. I'm finishing my final years project next month and would like to
help coding on scribus. Is there a place where I can start or some
document I can start with? Is the code commented in german? (I
understand some german but its very limited)