[Scribus] lower left corner: 00.00 is clipped

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Oct 13 10:01:13 CEST 2003

Thanks Franz! This is fixed now with all sizes, themes, styles that I
have tried, although as you can see the Page/Background buttons are
still somehow squashed. I tried many styles etc to try to fix this one
too but to no avail.

Does the GUI font size in the preferences change the text size on the
buttons or just the menus? To me it would seem to just change the menus
and possibly dialog boxes..

Craig