[Scribus] Build problem

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sat Oct 11 20:21:58 CEST 2003

Hi Paul

I cant find a distclean in any make file, so I'll explain...

>From /home/cbradney/extra/ScribusCVS

I can run export CVSROOT...
cvs login
cvs -z3 co Scribus
cd Scribus
export WANT_AUTOCONF_2_5=1
export WANT_AUTOMAKE=1.7
make -f Makefile.dist

When that succeeds, which it nows does with the two env vars, you say I
should run a make distclean?

There's a Makefile.in that has a distclean target, so a
make -f Makefile.in distclean
would be correct? or not? I get a missing separator error at Makefile.in
and stop.

Sorry, more clues required.. :)

Craig