[Scribus] Re: Fonts

Martin Costabel costabel
Sat Oct 11 13:13:01 CEST 2003

Martin Costabel wrote:

> Sorry, I spoke too soon. The fix was for pictures, filled polygons, and
> lines. It seems that text colors need to be fixed additionally.

After a further look at this, I think I leave it to Franz, it is too
weird for me: At 36 point size, the font colors are correct, although
the letters show some strange border. At smaller sizes, the colors get
more and more wrong, and at 11 pt, the wrong colors are dominant: blue
and green are interchanged and red is almost black. There seem to be two
different forces at work here.

--
Martin