[Scribus] Less fonts in Scribus-1.1.1

ephemeron ephemeron
Tue Oct 7 10:08:46 CEST 2003

I have the following line in ~/.scribus/scribusfont.rc:

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType/larabie-straight

In 1.1.0 all the fonts located in that directory can also be found
in the font selection dialog.  In the latest dev version, the
only fonts that appear are the .pfb fonts installed by my XF86
installation.

Am I right to assume: (1) this version only supports PS Type 1
fonts (2) the fonts are know handled via X?

So how do I go about installing fonts in 1.1.1?  What file does
scribus scan to get its list of fonts?  Jamming directories of
fonts in ~/.scribus/scribusfont.rc appear to have no effect, even
if I have fonts.dir and fonts.scale around.