[Scribus] Calendar.py broken on scribus-1.1.1

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Mon Oct 6 22:02:36 CEST 2003

Peter Linnell wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-10-06 at 11:34, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>
>>Martin Costabel wrote
>>
>>>This is on MacOSX: Calendar.py worked OK on scribus-1.0. On 1.1.1,
>>>instead of text, the table cells only show small crossed-out
>>>rectangles.They look like 5mm square empty picture boxes.
>>

> I found the same. It looks like Franz will have to do some updating to
> the scripter plug-in.
Yes, you're right the scripter plug-in is something I completely left out
in the moment due to improving the main application. But after returning
from London I'll do a update of the plugin.

The problem with text in the plugin are coming from the new properties for
text in 1.1.1 (Outlined Text, Different Colors for Stroke and Fill etc...)

Best Regards,
Franz Schmid