[Scribus] Calendar.py broken on scribus-1.1.1

Martin Costabel costabel
Sun Oct 5 21:42:12 CEST 2003

Peter Linnell wrote:

> On Sun, 2003-10-05 at 15:00, Martin Costabel wrote:
>
>>This is on MacOSX: Calendar.py worked OK on scribus-1.0. On 1.1.1,
>>instead of text, the table cells only show small crossed-out
>>rectangles.They look like 5mm square empty picture boxes.
>>
>>Is the scripting plugin (0.5.1) supposed to work as before?
>

> Yes, but did you recompile the scripter after compiling 1.1.1 ?

Yes, I did. Otherwise it wouldn't work at all. Now it works in
principle, for example Sample1.py still works. Only the commands that
write text don't work (On a second look, I see that Sample1.py should
show some text, too. It doesn't).

As another example, 3columnA4.py runs and creates a file. When I load
this file (created with scribus-1.1.1!) with scribus-1.1.0 or earlier,
it shows the text ("Column A" etc). When I load the same file with
1.1.1, there is no text, only lines. It seems the text has the same
color as the background.

--
Martin