[Scribus] problems compiling scribus 1.1.1

Markus Roduner markus
Sat Oct 4 18:54:07 CEST 2003

Hi,

> page.cpp:758 is the method function void Page::RepaintTextRegion
>
> Page::RefreshItem has the arguments PageItem *, bool according to the
> version I've just downloaded from CVS.
>
> Something is not right with your source code. Did you do a fresh
> checkout, merged tarball or something else?

I did the following: just downloaded again CVS version from www.scribus.org.uk
as explained on that page. First a make -f Makefile.dist. Then did ./
configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3 in the Scribus directory. The result
was FreeType2 installed: Yes, CUPS installed: Yes, LittleCMS installed: Yes,
TiffLib installed: Yes. Start make now. Then started make and this time -
what a miracle!!! - it worked!

I don't know why this time it worked, but thanks a lot for your efforts.
Markus