[Scribus] Re: Color issues in 1.1.0

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Sat Oct 4 05:39:13 CEST 2003

All:
Elsewhere Martin had described some issues with colors of graphics in
1.1.0 on Mac version of Scribus.  While that is indeed the case, I have
noticed a different problem.  I am noticing that when I export a
document as pdf, the colors are washed out.  Eg. here is a screen shot

http://www.suniljoshi.netfirms.com/scribus/picture2.jpg

of the print preview function of scribus on the left side, and the
acrobat file of the same page on the right side.  The brilliant greens
and yellows have been completely washed out in the pdf file on the
right side.  I wonder if any one else has seen this issue.

-Sunil