[Scribus] scribus cvs 1.1.1 segfaults

intrigeri intrigeri
Fri Oct 3 13:40:21 CEST 2003

Paul a dit (03/10/02 22:59) :
> > Anyway, even if it finds some corrupted fonts, should Scribus crash, or
> > just ignore the bad fonts ?
>
> That depends. The font addition routine doesn't check the fonts - it
> just reads them in and adds them to the internal list. The crash would
> come after then when it tries to use them. Have you tried renaming the
> .scribus/scribusrc file so a new one is regenerated? I doubt it will
> make any difference, it could just be your default font is causing
> problems.

I tried yesterday, but it didn't do any difference.

The good news : with today's CVS, scribus starts ! Here is the output I
get when I launch it from a shell :

% /usr/local/bin/scribus
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (-1)
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (-1)
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (-1)
QFont::setPointSize: Point size <= 0 (-2)
QWidget::setMinimumSize: The smallest allowed size is (0,0)

I've no time right now to test it further, but I may find some this
weekend. Stay tuned...
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at squat.net>
  gnupg key 0xB5F6AB78 @ keys.indymedia.org