[Scribus] scribus cvs 1.1.1 segfaults

intrigeri intrigeri
Thu Oct 2 23:40:26 CEST 2003

Hi,

Paul said (03/10/02 22:27) :
> Looking at the source, the only time when font size is set, is after a
> font has been found and even then, the size is set to 12 point.
>
> You don't have any fonts in there which have become corrupt?

Well, I only use fonts from Debian Sid... so it shouldn't. Moreover,
scribus 1.1.0 doesn't complain.

Anyway, even if it finds some corrupted fonts, should Scribus crash, or
just ignore the bad fonts ?

BTW, how can I build Scribus with debugging symbols, if it can help now
or another day ? I've tried to build after configuring with
--enable-debug=yes, but it gives no such symbols, according to
gdb. Another way I would have missed ?

Thanks anyway for this great piece of software :)
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at squat.net>
  gnupg key 0xB5F6AB78 @ keys.indymedia.org