[Scribus] scribus cvs 1.1.1

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Oct 2 16:47:29 CEST 2003

Ok.. 1.1.1 looks good on Gentoo Linux although I immediately find some
issues.

I had some trouble opening a 1.1.1 (of earlier build date) document.
Might have been to do with missing link pictures. Scribus closed on me
when trying to open the .sla file. I opened it a second time and it
managed to open it surprisingly and with the old frames empty. I moved
the pictures into place and relinked them and it works.

There seems to be a problem where it keeps the previously selected frame
looking like its selected even when you click on another frame.

Secondly, I still get a few randomly drawn red frames the same size as
some of my others but offset by varying amounts. They arent real frames,
just half drawn ones, and they are empty.

Minor one, in the setup Menus is spelt Menues. (Edit, Preferences,
General)

Great work. Ill keep playing with it and see where things go from here!

Craig