[Scribus] Re: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 8, Eintrag 1

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Thu Oct 2 05:37:27 CEST 2003

Hi all:
I am having some of the same difficulties Bill wrote about.  I can't
print Landscape either!  Based on comments from Morten, I looked up the
fink commander to see what version of cups I have installed.  It looks
like I have version 1.1.15-2 installed.  I have had Cups installed
before I installed Scribus 1.1.0. Still, Scribus does not seem to
recognize cups. Eg.  In my print options box, I only have four options
in Printer options:  Page set, mirror, orientation, and N-up printing.
Shouldn't there be more options? So how do I get Scribus to find the
cups header files??
thanks
-sunil

>> tor, 25 sep, 2003, 09:15:14 -0500, Bill Carini wrote:
>>>>
>>> In my Scribus 1.1.0 I do not see any way to specify orientation in
>>> the
>>> print dialog. Is that right, or is there something wrong with my