[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.3 on debian testing/unstable

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Sun Nov 30 19:20:04 CET 2003

* Lane P. Lester <llester at simpub.com> [2003-11-30 06:56:27 -0500]:

> Josep Febrer <jfebrer at inicia.es> wrote:
> > Yes, there is now the 1.1.3 Scribus package, you only have to put this
> > line on your sources.list:
> >
> > deb http://soypr2.agry.purdue.edu/pub/scribus/ ./
>
> Thanks, Josep! Synaptic says it will upgrade 236 packages with a 117 MB
> download, so I think I better try this on a test system before I try it
> with my production machine. [grin]
>
> Lane
> ____
> Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia USA
> *** Running Linux more and Windows less ***

It's just trying to bring your system from "testing" a.k.a. "sarge" to
"unstable" as Josep's packages are made for the latter branch.

Alex.

                                   -- Chaucer
Life's not fair, but the root password helps.
                                      -- BOFH