[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.3 on debian testing/unstable

Paul paul
Sat Nov 29 21:20:44 CET 2003

Hi,

> > Have you got cups-devel installed as well?
>

> There seems to be no scuh package available for my system. I think, what you
> meant, should be libcupsys2 and libcupsys2-dev, which I have both. And there
> is cupsys, cupsys-bsd and cupsys-client too.

On my system, the CUPS headers are held at

/usr/include/cups

(standard RH9 install)

No idea if it's the same on a debian box, I would imagine it would be
though. Have a look there.

Failing that, download the source, install and you know for a fact you
have them then!

TTFN

Paul
--