[Scribus] Make stumbles 1.1.3

magpie cabernet
Sat Nov 29 08:57:55 CET 2003

Suse 9.0
Success, Scribus 1.1.3 is working. There was never any doubt ;)

Two issues needed to be overcome on this box. Both simply involved creating
links to libraries. Thanks to Bill for his earlier post about this.

It appears make was looking for libart_lgpl_2.so & libqt-mt.so By linking
these to their associated libraries "make" completed. It is a bit hard to
explain in words.

Brian