[Scribus] OT font free

Petr Vaněk petr
Tue Nov 25 00:17:26 CET 2003

On Monday 24 of November 2003 21:06, bart at solozone.com wrote:
> It looks a lot like another Times Roman .e g. Dutch, or Nimbus and it is a
> restricted license; it looks good --- it must with those precedents -- but
> why bother? besides ttf is UNRELIABLE unless the high end printers like it

I have to disagree with you - it was created from scratch for the second
biggest Czech newspaper - and abandoned later for "design policy" changes.
Stormtype (aka Pismolijna) is *very* high rated in (middle) Europe typos.

But I agree with ttf disadvantages in printing.

p.s.: remember the license of the Monotype (Microsoft) fonts and so on :)))

--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr [at] yarpen [dot] cz