[Scribus] cvs from today: cmddialog.o: Compile Error

Riku Leino Tsoots foom
Sun Nov 16 01:57:31 CET 2003

Paul wrote:
> The patch was fine, but we wrote a part for the config which
> autodetected the version of Python and defined a symbol.

Based on this it looks like that you've included this fix to the cvs
already. However I've had to patch the source with Simon Munton's patch
every time I compile the source. It does say "Using Python 2.3" in
configuration summary, it is finding the right version but that has not
helped on the subject. I'm running Slackware 9.1 with some updates from
Slackware-current.

Riku