[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.2 on Debian woody.

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Thu Nov 13 21:14:57 CET 2003

Am Mittwoch, 12. November 2003 23:26 schrieb Johannes Wilm:
> > I'm trying to get scribus running at a school with 600 users and
> > 100 thinclient running Woody, switching to testing is not an option
> > at the moment, sadly.
>
> uh, ok. All of Holmlia Skole running scribus? Not bad...

What do you think about using apt-proxy and similar techniques
(unfortunately I'm not very familiar to those projects) to synchronize
your upgrades to testing?

On the other hand: Is this a case to stick on the branch that compiles
with gcc 2.95?

Kind regards

Gerhard