[Scribus] misadventures on ydl

Steve Herrick steveh
Wed Nov 12 20:22:02 CET 2003

Using the python.h trick from some time back, I was finally able to
install 1.1.3cvs on Yellow Dog 3.0.1 recently. However, it crashed about
ten minutes into using it. I opened it back up, and this time it crashed
and took Linux with it. After learning how to fsck an ext3 filesystem, I
started it a third time. It opens my old doc fine, but won't save it, or
even "save as." It just says "Can't save the file..."

This is work, not play, so really need help. Should I just use 1.1.2?
Thanks!

Steve