[Scribus] Scribus 1.1.2 seg fault on page insert

Mark Holbrook spamtrap
Wed Nov 12 20:38:18 CET 2003

I am brand new to Scribus.  I am running Gentoo Linux with Scribus 1.1.2
under KDE 3.1.4.

I am generating an editable PDF for a medical office.  I am trying to
insert a second page and no matter how I've tried it, Scribus seg
faults.

To help debug this I have put the .sla file out where interested parties
can look at it.  If I am doing something stupid, please let me know.   I
would appreciate any feedback on how I approached the layout of this
form.  I am trying to match a paper document, but I've only used word
processors before.

You can download the .sla from:

http://desertharmony.com/scribus/page_seg_fault.sla

Thanks very much to the Scribus development team.  You guys rock.

Mark