[Scribus] A little wish ...

Thomas Zastrow chef
Wed Nov 12 09:26:40 CET 2003

Hi there.

in the last days I worked a lot with Scribus (worked, not played!) and there is one little thing which is - in my opinion - disturbing the working-process ...

Every frame in Scribus has a red, dotted border. I think that this red color is too strong, would it be possible to change it to perhaps a light grey?? The red lines are diverting a little bit from the real content ...

This is not really an importend task ...

Greetings,

Tom

|Q: What's little, yellow and very very dangerous? |
|A: A canary with the super-user password.         |
| http://www.thomas-zastrow.de                     |