[Scribus] Bug scribus 1.1.2 qt clipboard

Bill Carini crisbill
Sat Nov 8 13:41:59 CET 2003

I also get a crash when I try to drag an image to a picture frame (even before
releasing the mouse button):
QClipboard: internal error, qt_xclb_wait_for_event recursed

Scribus 1.1.2
Qt 3.2.0 (compiled here)
Debian PPC

--Bill